Sunday, July 31, 2016

Summer Read - MUST!

If you can believe it, my favorite book - HARRY POTTER - has finally produced another story!


I'm thrilled to have been a part of the HP movement. It really touches a part of me and I will always LOVE the HP adventures. I went to Barnes and Noble at midnight to purchase the new release: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts 1 & 2!



For me, the love of reading started with this series. I also liked the Twilight series, but this transported me to the most imaginative place. It made me wish to my bones magic exists and that I could be a part of the wizarding world. In my heart, magic will always be whatever you believe in. I highly recommend this book, which is a screen play, for all Harry Potter fans or those who enjoy fantastic stories. My students, and future children, will hear about all the wonders and stories these books encompass. I hope to instill a love of imagination, or love of reading, to anyone who hasn't found it yet. It was truly wonderful to see a line wrapped around the entire second floor at Barnes and Noble. People of all ages from grandmas to grandchildren, and everyone in between. These books have made a huge difference in my creative thinking and excitement for fantasy. I hope the excitement NEVER ENDS...


No comments:

Post a Comment