Tuesday, June 6, 2017

End of 2016 -2017 School Year

The end of a school year is a great time for reflection. This was my first year teaching 5th grade (after teaching 4th grade for three years) and it was incredible. I loved every moment I spent with my amazing class. I knew over 90% of the entire grade level, being a 4th grade teacher the previous year. My students were very bright and we had such a unique and powerful bond. There were zero behavior problems and everyone got along. We could start with academics right away because they picked up the procedures so quickly. I even made the moving on ceremony video for the parents to view before the students walked in as 5th graders for the last time. I wish them all the best in their future classes but they will always hold a very special place in my heart. Miss you already! 


I was proud to have a successful year with my new team as well! May next year bring more amazing memories. Summer here I come! STAY TUNED FOR NEW ITEMS ON MY TPT STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment