Monday, September 4, 2017

Great Beginning to the 2017-18 School Year!

Meet the new 5th Grade Team 

I'm so proud to be your team leader! 

Our new team is such a great fit! I'm happy to have a new teammate this year. I am ready to push my Cambridge students to their highest potential. Chuck - our school is incredibly lucky to have you and I know our students are enjoying both of our shenanigans. Thanks for being a great co-teacher and getting them excited for math. Val is sporting the pink hat and Whit is always fashionable (are you checking out those rain boots?!) Those girls are such a great inspiration and will always keep a smile on my face. Love you guys!

We are the #superfive and we will be ready to take our students to the next level. I can't wait to see how far our students go! Visit our school's Twitter Page and hit the "FOLLOW" button. Our teachers have more passion than any other school and we share innovative instructional practices. Looking forward to an amazing year!


No comments:

Post a Comment