Sunday, March 13, 2016

Follow me on INSTAGRAM!

Happy to ANNOUNCE:
https://www.instagram.com/passionforteaching/
I now have a teacher Instagram account! I'm going to try my best to finally post those pictures of all the things I'm doing in my classroom! I want to share but it's so hard to find the time. I honestly have no idea how so many amazing teachers can write on blogs daily, create new items on TPT so frequently, keep pinning new ideas, and post pictures on Instagram showing all of the cool things they are doing. TEACHERS ABSOLUTELY AMAZE ME! #teachersfollowteachers

I'm proud to be a teacher. There is so much hard work involved in the day to day routine. There are times I've had enough and I'm stressed out to the max. But there are also times, like while on a nice break, where I get inspired again. I can't believe how many resources, encouragement, creative ideas, etc. teachers are sharing these days. I've always thought of myself as an overachiever but I am NO WHERE NEAR as far along as some of the bloggers or TPT'ers I stumbled upon today. I'm doing this more for me but want to be able to help or inspire other teachers too!


I'd love to reach so many people and constantly be writing on here (and my MANY other social media sites) about what I'm doing with my students and in my classroom, then posting pictures. It's truly incredible! I don't know why there aren't more hours in a day. If there were, I'd probably have time to do all the "extra teachery" things I aspire to do in the back of my mind. I may be just starting out here but I'd love to start sharing what I'm doing in my classroom. I pride myself on my organizational skills and how efficient my routines are. I'm constantly creating new things and using them with my class and other classes. For now, all of my resources will have to be released when I find the time (which is on my to-do list). Hopefully if I can make this my hobby when I get home, I'll feel more enthusiastic every day going to work instead of so-so or burnt out.

*It is that time of year when things are starting to settle down a bit though because we're about to start the last quarter. At least that's how I'm now feeling. Yay for breaks! :)


 NEW! My school twitter page!
NEW! VISIT MY TWITTER PAGE FOR MY CLASSROOM UPDATES! @Ms_LStephenson

No comments:

Post a Comment