Sunday, March 6, 2016

Keep Calm, Spring Break is ALMOST here!


It's that time of year again!

All of the teachers I've talked to have told me how tough this year has been. I can definitely agree. I've been pushed to my limits but I'm still going. It's supposed to be hard...it wouldn't be worth it if it wasn't. Hard work pays off in more ways then one. For me, I can't wait until I have a week off to rest and rejuvenate. I hope that this year I can think of some new organizational ideas for my classroom (which I do all the time), de-stress a bit (which I need to do desperately), and realize that everything I've been doing with my students is paying off (even if it's hard to tell sometimes)! Hopefully if I get inspired I will add some new items or freebies to my TPT store to share with you. 

For now, I see the light at the end of the tunnel and I can make it through all of the busy teacher duties/responsibilities. I want to keep up my energy even if I've been battling the flu or parent conferences. There is a reason I keep going to work every day... it's for the kids! I dedicate my life to helping my students succeed and teaching them lessons, including values, so they can survive in the "real world". I need to remember that this job is not easy and even when it gets crazy, I've got this and I can't ever give up because I've got people counting on me to be there for them. 

Life only happens once! 

No comments:

Post a Comment