Friday, September 2, 2016

Super September

So HAPPY to have made it through the first 3 weeks of school!


Here is my latest project: Updating my beach chairs under my umbrella for silent reading. And, adding the literacy VOICES and CRAFT strategies to my cabinets. It is acting like a bulletin board for my students to refer to throughout the day. I also am using the RACE reading response strategy with them. These 5th graders are incredible and have accomplished so much already!

As promised, I will be uploading pictures of my classroom. I am in love with certain bulletin boards, reading nooks, signs, décor, and other areas of my room! I hope to continue to find my groove and improve the set-up. This year is off to a great start. I'm remembering one key thing - prioritize! Remember what is MOST important to tackle first and then add the rest to a "to-do" list. It's so helpful and keeps me sane! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment