Saturday, October 1, 2016

Outstanding October has begun!

     LDS on Facebook   

  LDS on Instagram

  LDS on Periscope










***Updates to my TPT STORE ***

This school year I have set major goals for myself, as any passionate and dedicated teacher would. I will be creating custom categories for my products. These will be products for teacher use, printables for students, activities per subject and by grade level. Hope to keep adding to my collection. This is a busy year (being new to the fifth grade world, although it is an easier transition from fourth grade). My focus will be on literacy (both reading and writing) and maybe science as well! I love creating literacy centers and use them every day in my classroom. I have a custom template with my guided reading groups and the weekly rotation activities. I've used it for 4 years and always seem to find new ways to get the students excited about learning. (Fingers crossed I'll be able to upload the editable version soon!) Let me know in the comments below if you are in need of something for your classroom that you haven't already found elsewhere. I'd love to tackle some new projects!

***Updates on this blog***


I hope to post monthly (even if just once a month) to include my classroom pictures, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter posts, and any new product(s) I've had time to upload on TPT. Please be patient. As we are all busy! I honestly appreciate your support. Feel free to follow me on my social media platforms. I plan to be extraordinarily creative this year and share it with you all!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment