Friday, August 10, 2018

FSA Language & Editing Updates!

If you're a teacher, like me, you know the feeling that occurs when you are finishing summer break and heading back to school for pre-planning week? Well, instead of feeling stressed or overwhelmed, I was inspired! I wanted to have extra resources that worked well for my students last year to prepare for the ELA standards.

So here's to my exciting news: I added some of my teacher activities! I just finished creating a 4th set of my FSA Language & Editing Tasks. Then another teacher asked me if I had a bundle. A bundle? How perfect! So I had to do it. Yay for getting things done before the craziness begins! I'm glad other teachers find these products helpful with their students. I can't wait to see what this year holds!

Click {here} to go to my TpT Store and grab SET 3 or click on the picture:


Click {here} to go to my TpT Store and grab the newest set (SET 4) or click on the picture:



Here's the BUNDLE of 24 different practice questions (144 total)! I'm so proud that I took the time to make it easier to review. Hope you find this useful like I did. 



  
-Lindsey Stephenson
Creator of Passion For Teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment