Saturday, August 11, 2018

Getting Posters Ready for Back to School

Wanted to help a colleague and made posters to help differentiate between the student and staff restroom outside of her classroom door. Labeling is now a passion of mine, although that may be odd!


Grab these bathroom posters by clicking {here}or the picture above.

Then I updated my reward system chart and prize coupons for the new teacher on my team. I wanted her to have everything ready to print so she can implement successful classroom management techniques in her classroom. I use ClassDojo and it is fabulous!

Check out these PBS behavior coupons and the template used to separate the rewards. I included a blank template as well, in case you want to add your own rewards.

You may also like my new Editable To Do List. It's way better than having massive piles of sticky notes all over your desk or a grocery list that you lost at the bottom of your purse.

You can open this on PowerPoint and edit it to your liking. Grab it {here} or click the picture below!


No comments:

Post a Comment