Saturday, August 1, 2015

Keeping My Classroom Stocked and Organized!

Personally, staying organized is key to relieving stress. Teachers have enough to worry about each day. Why stress over all the stuff you may or may not have in your classroom. I thought it would be nice to create a list of all my classroom supplies. I have a system for how I organize my room. Because there are cabinets, cubbies, filing cabinets, and counter tops... I like to have a specific place for all my STUFF, for lack of a better word. I have been known to be a "hoarder". But I don't like that term! I just like to keep a lot of different resources in the event that I change grades, schools, subjects, or whatever. I think it is great to have a plethora of things on hand in case I need something. I try to go through and check what I have and what I still need. I "donate" & get rid of things that are no longer relevant to me



My TPT Store was calling my name on this one! Since I just made a checklist of things that I have in my own classroom, I figured other teachers might have a use for it. It is hard to try and remember what supplies you already have, where they are located, and what you still need. So then you end up buying something you already had to begin with. I have spent WAY TOO MUCH $ on school supplies in the past 2 years. This product is just a list of my items and where I store them. I am not going to sit there and count how many markers I have. I will just check off what I have and the rest will be things I need.



For this FREEBIE click the on the picture. 
(NOTE: You should first download ABC Teacher font if you want to keep the formatting nice and neat!) -->

Happy organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment