Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Break: A WEEK OFF!


Lately, I haven't been feeling like myself. And I'm not talking about being sick with germs. Normally I take my job very seriously and I always want to do my absolute BEST. I'm obsessed with work in a good way. It always seems that we (teachers) work so hard to feel caught up or just getting the work done. I love my students even if they can drive me nuts. I love being able to make a difference in their lives. But this year has had so many changes and challenges: to the actual job, the county, my team, new class, etc. Things are very overwhelming and I don't want to lose my love of teaching. I always say I would love my job if I could actually "do" my job. This break I, of course, could find things to complain about, things that need to be better/changed...but I am thankful for my friends and family. I have a job, even if it is stressful and intense. Even if I am starting to lose my positive thinking and strength, I have to always say things will get better! :) Remember to give thanks for what you have.  

Check out my Pinterest page and TPT store for inspiration if you are feeling this is a needed break from school but you have a tiny voice in your head that says come on, just peak around at ideas! I know you want to see what's out there! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment